- We take you on a tour of our cellars (ancient and modern) and present the history of Château de Parnay, the former vineyard of Antoine Cristal — an important figure of the Saumurois region in the Loire Valley and the architect behind the Walled Garden “Clos d’Entre les Murs“.
- We lead you in Father Cristal’s footsteps to discover the unique Walled Garden, a historical monument… Where a surprise awaits you…
- We explore the grape varieties that are characteristic of the Loire during a tasting of our different cuvées, produced by winemaker Mathias Levron. During our wine tastings you will also discover fouées (a Saumurois speciality made by the Boulangerie de Parnay), rillettes, and pâtés.
- Languages: Chinese, English, Italian, French
- Places available: Maximum 15 people
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours
- Price: €15 per person